Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Two great video review

Two great video review how to work with MIDI Pattern Sequencer from iOS MARS.

Getting Started with mSequencer (MIDI Pattern Sequencer)

Here is a tutorial on how to get started with mSequencer (MIDI Pattern Sequencer). In this video I use mSequencer to control all 8 channels of Korg’s iPolySix via virtual midi. This video doesn’t even begin to touch what a great app this is. If there is interest in it, I will definitely be making more videos on some of the more advanced procedures you can use as well as a lot of other options I couldn’t get to in this video. 




Introduction to Automation in mSequencer (MIDI Pattern Sequencer)

In this tutorial I show how to use the automation part of mSequencer (MIDI Pattern Sequencer). I control both Animoog and Korg iMS-20 with mSequencer and automate some knob turns in each app.